Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Dear Readers.........

     I remembered the existence of this website when I was reminiscing my middle school years, of when I had some decent writing skills and lots of creative energy. I still do have lots of ideas, and its been 4 years since middle school and when I used to write blogs, so I thought why not start again?


    I've lost my affinity for creative writing, but I have been writing letters to people for almost 3 years now which is insane for me to think about. I have no clue who actually still reads blogs in this new media era of tiktok and such things. Who the heck even still actively reads articles? I'll just assume not many people will stick through all the other things I might post here over time. There's lots of ways I'd like to use this blog, some might be:

- A diary (casual nothing extremely personal)

- Progress tracker for my creative ideas

- Improve my writing skills

- Educate on random topics I'm passionate about

And maybe some other things I can't think of right now. I currently have a very old diary from 2010/2012 and I've been slowing down with my entries, as I don't feel very attracted to it right now.


    If you are someone who has never met me, and knows absolutely nothing about me, I will type some information I feel is at least mildly interesting and descriptive of me.

- I as of recently consider myself a dancer (ballroom for about 6 months, vogue only 3 actual months of lessons/practice)I plan on eventually learning hakk, majorette dancing, fulafare, ummmmm techno or technotik (like the spoke video from 2007), breakdancing, Manipuri/Bharatanatyam, and go back to learn more ballroom like quickstep. 

- I own one pair of Lightbulb Air Jordans, a pair of Miu Miu wood sandal heels with acrylic stones and fake amber, a pair of leopard print fur kitten heel boots with a chartreuse leather brim, a pair of stripper heels (Pleaser brand) with gold guns as the heel leg, a pair of black leather heel Doc Martens, and a beautiful pair of Ariat boots with blue and soft brown leather and white thread embroidery. Those are my favorite shoes out of all of the pairs I own. 

- My favorite teas are Rose Petal Black Tea from a teahouse in Montana, I also love a good cup of jasmine. I hope to someday invest in good honey. 

- I have a trail of ants from behind my ear crawling down through my sternum, across my belly and down and around my knee to the top of my ankle. I also have two symmetrical ladybug tattoos on my underarm. I plan on getting dragonfly wings sprouting from the nape of my neck, hanging down to my tailbone.

- I love anything bohemian-esque (I want to start something similar to The Last Bohemians Podcast).

- I'm addicted to making new friends and crave to branch into other countries and lands.


    I think I will end this blog here. I thankfully only have to work at my cafe job from 9-12. 

Peace and Love,

Belladonna


PS: I am not in the mood to proofread this, Ill work on that laaaaater

1 comment:

la is weird man...11/09/2023

      its been about 6 months since I've last posted or written anything at all. Too much has happened, I've made new friends and lo...