Sunday, November 13, 2022

there's something wrong....

     I've been feeling a very persistent itch in my body for a while, I think it started after I graduated. It feels like I haven't done enough yet. But I don't know what of. I have all the outlets and resources a person could have, the privileges of having access to the internet, being born and raised in LA, a house and a job, and a beautiful web of the bestest friends I could ask for. Maybe the itch isn't a hollowness I think it is, but just something ticking? A clock for when I'll be completely free from my childhood home and lifestyle. 

  I think I've been piling too many ideas and concepts onto my lap. My brain can only hold so many things before I projectile vomit them onto my cerulean moleskin notebook I got in Montana. I think I'll list as many as I can so you can get an idea of how scrambled my brain is as of now.

Film some music videos like that YouTube craze in the early 2010s.

Try to continue filming for my fashion show I started in my senior year of high school.

Start a hustle of writing letters for long-distance college couples.

Get my damn driving license.

Write fan letters to: Sandra Rhodes, Gillian Anderson, Julia Butterfly Hill, FKA Twigs, Carrie White, Chole Cherry, and the loml Hozier. The list will continue to grow over time.

Work on my puppet show (I still have no name ideas for it).

Plan a fancy tea party so I have an excuse to wear this rad wedding dress I thrifted at Jet Rag.

Figure out college.

  I'm probably dismissing some other things that my brain is juggling around, but that's what's in my head. I also blame the internet and technology for ruining the once stable flow of creative energy because I'm constantly exposed to people who inspire me. Such an awful thing for poor little me! Peace and Love to my lovely readers, I'll probably make a post about Julia Butterfly since she has such a beautiful soul.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

la is weird man...11/09/2023

      its been about 6 months since I've last posted or written anything at all. Too much has happened, I've made new friends and lo...