Sunday, November 20, 2022

I'm addicted to skin candy....

 well at least I think I am. I have the self control to not drop $200 on a bottle of extrait de parfum, but I know someday when I'm making big-girl money it will be a bit of an problem. 

    One fateful day in high school, a day were I wasn't drooling over my hands and onto the school desk, my bestie Milana moved her laptop screen in my direction to bring my attention to this website she was surfing; Fragrantica. I'll paste the link at the bottom so you don't lose yourself on that webpage until after this. 

It's basically a website for fragrance wh-res and sl-ts, where they can endlessly discover new perfumes and possible signature scents. The website is designed sosososoooo well, you can search perfumes by so many different notes. You can save them and report which ones you have tried and liked. I have a small list of perfumes I want to smell very badly, but unfortunately I'm drawn to the indie perfumes that barely any stores sell.

#1 Must Try/Buy: zoologist BEE
#2 Must Try/Buy: imaginary authors SAINT JULEP
#3 Must Try/Buy: zoologist HUMMINGBIRD
#4 Must Try/Buy: Kerosene Fragrances WINTER OF 99

Excuse the even number of pictures, I'd normally use the number 3 or 5. Hope you enjoy this short little discovery blog post :>








No comments:

Post a Comment

la is weird man...11/09/2023

      its been about 6 months since I've last posted or written anything at all. Too much has happened, I've made new friends and lo...